Distance ME in Elec. & Comm. Engineering
NIET offers M.E (Electronics & Communication Engineering) programme which is designed to prepare competent professionals for careers in management in the corporate sector and in public sector organizations. The courses provide a generalized perspective which enables students to view the organization in a holistic manner as well as place it in the context of the larger environment. The students are also trained in technical and functional business skills in respect to the areas.
|Course Fee : Rs.52,500/-
|Eligibility : Engineering Graduate
||Duration : 2 Year
Course Syllabus :
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES & CIRCUITS
- ELECTRONICS ,MEASUREMENT & INSTRUMENTATION
- DATA STRUCTURE & ALGORITHMS
- RANDOM VARIABLES & STATICS PROCESSED
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- LINEAR INTEGRATED CKT
- TELE COMMUNICATION ENGG.
- ANALOG COMMUNICATION
- MICROWAVE ENGG.
- MICROPROCESSOR & MICRO-CONTROLLER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
- IC TECHNOLOGY
- VLSI DESIGN
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & EXPERT
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS